Criminal Defense Attorney (Our practice areas)
Fervent Representation for Individuals Facing Felony & Misdemeanor Charges
At The Law Office of Hayden G. Smith, our Visalia criminal defense lawyer takes great pride in his work. Many people face discrimination after merely being charged with a criminal offense, but at our firm clients are treated with the utmost respect and consideration. We strive to uphold justice the way it should be executed: with the rights of the accused being acknowledged and maintained both before and after a verdict.
We take cases ranging from misdemeanors to violent crime charges. Below you will find a list of our practice areas, issues in which we have enough experience and familiarity to provide competent, high quality legal representation. Always seek legal counsel even when the situation seems bleak. There is more to these situations than meets the eye.
Speak with a proven Visalia criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Call (559) 900-1266 today!
Our practice areas include:
- Assault & Battery - Your actions after being charged with this crime greatly impact the outcome of the case. Speak with an attorney as soon as possible to protect your interests long-term.
- Drug Crimes - In law enforcement's vehement quest to fight the war on drugs, they often overlook important procedures and trample the rights of the accused, meaning the case could be dismissed completely.
- DUI - Drunk driving charges are not as cut and dry as they may appear. Your legal counsel needs to provide a comprehensive list of details surrounding the circumstances of the events in question.
- Felonies - A felony charge can result in serious jail time without an appropriate defense. The scale of these cases extends far beyond the time a public defender normally had time for. Seek help from a dedicated professional.
- Gang Crimes - These charges are often used to secure heavier penalties for misdemeanor crimes. Your attorney should fight to ensure the situation is not clouded by biased viewpoints.
- Misdemeanors - A misdemeanor can seriously impact an individual's life if convicted. Do not take chances, seek counsel from a skilled defense lawyer.
- Sex Crimes - Individuals charged with this crime can face heavy stigma before the trial even begins. At our firm, clients are treated with respect and their rights are fervently defended.
- Theft Crimes - Even someone caught "red handed" in a theft crime is innocent until proven guilty. Let an legal professional counsel you on the situation before throwing in the towel.
- Violent Crimes - Be sure that your attorney will make sure all of the relevant events are addressed during these proceedings. These cases can be heated and many details are distorted if not carefully litigated.
- White Collar Crime - These cases require careful investigation and thorough knowledge of the practice area. Our team is more than capable of litigating complex white collar charges.
Call (559) 664-6933 and ask to schedule a free phone consultation with our experienced and knowledgeable attorney.
Law Office of Hayden G. Smith
Serving clients throughout Visalia, Tulare, Porterville, and Tulare County, CA.